Symptoms of food intolerance
When you experience a food-specific IgG reaction or ‘intolerance’ to a particular food or drink, the body can produce a variety of inflammatory responses as it incorrectly identifies the ingredient as a threat.
Unlike allergic reactions, these immune responses can be delayed up to 72 hours and vary in severity, effecting digestion, skin, joints, respiration, energy levels and even psychological health.
Understanding your own personal food and drink intolerances, and the effects they could have on your health and wellbeing, is important to ensure you make the best possible choices for your diet.
Do you suffer from acne? Did you know that diet can play a big part in the cause, and management of skin conditions...
Tiredness and fatigue
Do you often find yourself feeling tired and run down? Did you know that the foods you eat can have a big effect on your energy levels?
Do you suffer from persistant itchiness? Did you know that the food you eat can have an impact on you skin?
Do you struggle with stomach pain or discomfort? Sometimes, certain foods can irritate the digestive system...
Do you suffer from eczema? Did you know that diet can play a big part in the cause, and management of skin conditions...
Do you find you 're often bloated after eating? Avoiding the particular foods your body reacts to could help alleviate the problem
Do you experience pain and swelling in your joints? Did you know that adverse reactions to certain foods can sometimes be the cause?
Do you suffer from severe headaches? Did you know that the foods you eat can sometimes be responsible for the pain?
Do you experience asthema or shortness of breath? Did you know diet can play a part?
The comprehensive Food&DrinkScan Programme analyses your IgG reaction to 158 foods and drinks, providing you with clear results and nutritional support to help you replace your problem foods and optimise your diet.
- Money Back Promise - if no reactions are identified YorkTest will refund you €320 (available when you purchase the complete programme at the RRP)
- Expert testing and analysis of IgG antibody reactions to 158 foods and drinks
- Comprehensive guidebook and 12 week food and drink diary
- Two x 30 minute telephone consultations with one of our NTOI/BANT* registered Nutritional Therapists
- Convenient mail order service – no need to visit our laboratory
Example Problem Foods
Feeling unwell? Could your food be at fault?Find out more
Read some of our customers' storiesFind out more
The FirstStep Test is a simple and convenient home to laboratory test. Clear ‘yes or no’ indicator of food intolerance* before you decide to progress to a full programme to investigate your individual problem foods.
- Ireland's only simple ‘yes or no’ indicator of food intolerance*
- Convenient home to laboratory testing service with FREE delivery and return
- If positive, the price is deducted from the cost of your Complete YorkTest Programme
- Second stage testing continues on FirstStep blood sample - no need to provide a second sample